5 good ways to protect your eyes from eye strain and eye discomfort caused by excessive eye use
- Try to reduce the burden on your eyes by checking your phone in bed.
- Eye exercises. Whenever we look at electronic screens for more than 45 minutes, we should do a 5-minute eye exercise to relieve eye strain.
- Whenever you look at a screen for more than 20 minutes, you should take your eyes off the screen and look into the distance, especially at green areas, to relax your eyes.
- Use herbal eye patches https://ecareu.co.uk/product/x5-eye-care-patches/ and apply them to your eyes for a cool and comfortable moment to relax your eyes and relieve eye strain.
- Use an eye care device with different functions to give your eyes a deep massage and relaxation.
Protecting your eyes starts with the little things.